Procedures on the Registration of Employers and it’s employees to Pag-Ibig Fund
1. Proceed to the Marketing and Enforcement Division of the concerned branch and request for a copy of the Membership Registration/Remittance Form (MRRF) [FPF060].
2. Accomplish and submit two (2) copies of the MRRF together with the following supporting documents to the Marketing and Enforcement Division:
* Members Data Form (MDF) of the employees
* Certificate of SSS Coverage and Compliance (for the current year), if private employer
* GSIS Certificate of Membership, if government employer
For Sole Proprietorship
* DTI Registration
* Mayor’s Permit/ Business Permit
* SEC Registration
* Articles of Partnership/Incorporation and By-laws
1. The original copy of the documents shall be presented for authentication.
2. Upon submission of complete documents, the Marketing and Enforcement Division shall issue the Payment Order Form (POF).
3. Proceed to the Cash and Administrative Services Division and pay the 1st monthly membership contributions (MC).
4. Upon payment, present the Pag-IBIG Fund Receipt (PFR) to the Marketing and Enforcement Division.
Information above taken from www.pagibigfund.gov.ph